HOW IT WORKS
- Once you have finished adding items to your shopping bag, go to the checkout under “Delivery Method”
- Select click & collect
- You will receive an e-mail from us when your order has been carefully prepared and another one when it’s ready for pick up
- To collect your order you need to show an identity verification card with your photo, preferably your ID and the confirmation e-mail received from us.
- Your order will be available for collection and held for 10 days before it is returned to the warehouse.
- At the time of your order collection you may choose additional services such as consulting about the fitting, alterations and gift wrapping. Please take into consideration that extra fees may apply for such services.
WHERE CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER
There is a dedicated Click & Collect section at Galeries Lafayette Doha store located on the 2nd floor and operating from Sunday to Wednesday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, Thursday from 10:00 am to 12:00 am and Friday from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am. Upon your arrival in the store you may ask the concierge for further assistance.
HOW DO I RETURN MY CLICK & COLLECT PURCHASE
From the day you collect your purchase you have 28 days to return the products in the same condition they were purchased. Please head to “Orders, Order Cancellations & Returns in your account or click here (if you have made your purchases through guest check out).
CAN I CHANGE THE CLICK & COLLECT LOCATION
Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide you with alternative collection point.
CAN SOMEONE ELSE COLLECT MY ORDER
For safety purposes, we advise all our customers to collect their orders themselves. If this is not possible the representative of the customer must present his/her valid identification card with photo, preferably the ID, copy of the customer’s identity verification documents with photo, preferably ID as well as copy of the original order confirmation e-mail.
Please refer to our policy of “Pick Up Dates” for more details.